It's okay to cry when the moment calls for it



The day started out with me climbing out the wrong side of the bed. 

The rest is a blur.

But i remember a test gone wrong, some lengthy boring lecture, being subjected to walk a really long distance because my car had no fuel, having nothing to eat but bread, now stuck with a report due tomorrow which I'm only 10% through. 

Did I mention a migraine? 

Being penniless? Those too.

So, I'm allowing myself to be a big baby and I'll cry a little bit. Till all that's clogged up in my head flushes out with those salty drops I'm always too stubborn to let out. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Mail Me

ireneicts@gmail.com

Who am I?

I'm Irene, Ifemelu is my native name. Sometimes, I like to talk,about things I can't say to certain people, because people judge and jump to conclusions way too quickly, that is when I come here. I love reading,so drop your links and expect to find me hovering around your blog when I get the chance.